330-Gallon TotesBest Value!
5-Gallon PailsBest Trial Size!
Case of Quarts (12)
Case of Aerosols (12)
330-Gallon Super Totes
READ BEFORE ORDERING: PavePro Blue is NOT an asphalt solvent or remover. It is a DOT-approved asphalt release agent to prevent build-up only. If you do not require a DOT-approved product, we recommend you use PavePro Green instead. Please consult with a PavePro sales representative before use: (888) 389-3189.
Simplify your paving process with PavePro Blue – the longest-lasting water-based release agent that prevents asphalt buildup in key problem areas throughout the paving process. Our advanced formula creates a non-stick coating on rubber tire rollers, tires and tracks on paving equipment, and dump truck beds.
PavePro Blue’s 100% active and biodegradable formula makes it easy and safe to use without compromising long-lasting power. Say goodbye to costly downtime, equipment damage, and fines – and say hello to a smarter, more efficient way to pave. Try PavePro Blue today and experience the difference for yourself.
- Will NOT Degrade Asphalt – Contains no solvents. Will not strip, weaken, or degrade the asphalt mix in any way.
- High Dilution Ratio – 100% active formula is dilutable up to 30:1 with water and is also available in a ready-to-use formula.
- Innovative Clinging Technology – PavePro Blue bonds to metal and rubber exhibiting major anti-wear and anti-adhesion properties to prevent build up, truck carry back, and roller pick up.
- Environmentally-Safe – PavePro is an all-natural, non-hazardous, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable asphalt remover that is both EPA and RCRA compliant.
- Non-Stick Coating – In dilution, Blue creates a long-lasting barrier that helps prevent asphalt adhesion.
- DOT-Approved for Truck Beds – Our release agent is DOT-approved and NTPEP-tested as 357 and BA-30 (on a state-by-state basis) and outperforms its competition after achieving the maximum amount of pulls on polymer-modified binder when tested in an asphalt performance test.
- Extremely Practical – PavePro Blue is highly effective in tire spray-down systems on shuttlebuggies (MTVs) and track pavers, conveyor belts & pulleys, dump truck beds, rubber tire rollers, pneumatic rollers and steel drum rollers.
What People Are Saying:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.